Song Writing Forums
Hello! This website is really fun for posting your own creations!

You can share all about writing music and lots more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scraps by Si Hoo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Scraps by Si Hoo on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Hullo everyone.
Here are some of the sketches/paintings/crafts that I've made over the years. Although many of them are old, I'm sure you'll still be able to enjoy them. I don't do as much drawing as I used to, so there probably won't be much new stuff. Thanks, 'tis the season to be jolly... so enjoy! ^ ^

This is a painting that I made of a sea dragon one January night in 2010. It was made for no particular reason, so I keep it still attached to my notebook.

This was an ink sketch made as a request from a friend of mine. It features Lisa riding on a dragon. I procrastinated a long time before finishing it, but it's actually my most recent 'good' creation, made this summer '11.

This picture was done in ink & paint of a swamp dragon. It was more of a practice sketch to test drawing in ink, & I honestly didn't think it would turn out this well. Made the summer of '09.

Image 1:

Image 2: [Close up]

Do cakes count as works of art? xD I made this one for an evening party I had this summer. (July 28th, 2011.) This cake was a really yummy vanilla cake with raspberry filling. I love many forms of art, including baking & pottery. Someday maybe I'll remember to take a picture of the pottery I've made. (PS, please ignore all the junk in the background. xD I decorated it in the laundry room of my house.)

Last edited by Si Hoo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Admin

Admin
They're all awesome! My favorite is the one of the swamp dragon. You are an amazing artist.

View user profile http://songwritingc.forum-motion.com

3 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Thank you! And I just realized I only posted my dragon pictures. -_-' What a ninny I am.

View user profile

4 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 am

Whoa, those were so cool! SH, are you a How To Train Your Dragon fan?

View user profile

5 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Thank you. ^ ^ And yes, yes I am. xD
I've wanted to watch that movie again ever since I first saw it. (I'm a bit of a movie freak.)

View user profile

6 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm

My sister and I saw that movie the first day it came out. It was awesome.

View user profile

7 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Yeah, I'll have to watch it again. I'll also have to add some more artwork other than dragon pictures. xD

View user profile

8 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:30 pm

I can't wait to see them.

View user profile

9 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Alright, I finally added 2 new pictures. ^_^ Sorry it took so long; I don't have many pictures uploaded to my computer.

View user profile

10 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Nice cake! Did you actually make that?

View user profile

11 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Yes indeed. ^_^ I made the entire cake, including all the icing roses (which was very tedious). Everything was edible --even the leaves, since they were mint leaves. It was a lot of fun making it, & it tasted pretty good too. I'm really happy with how it turned out.

View user profile

12 Re: Scraps by Si Hoo on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 pm

That is so pretty...delicious.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum